To: All Michael Jackson Fans Worldwide!
Dear Michael Jackson fans worldwide,
I hope this petition will reach all of you, as we will need to work together if we want this to succeed.
As all of you will already know, people will never leave Michael Jackson alone.
The press is making up the most ridiculous stories, and why?
Horrible people are bringing out the most terrible lies, and why?
Because they are all after Michael’s money and because he is an easy target.
Michael has been proved innocent, but still, people are calling him the most ugly names and are still hunting him down for those cases (which are again: filthy lies).
It needs to STOP, and it needs to stop right now!
The world needs to know that the fans don’t take it anymore! We do not accept the lies anymore. Michael is not an animal! He is a sweet, caring and loving person. He has done more for charity then any other celebrity. He deserves our respect more then any other person on earth.
Please sign this petition if you agree to the following points:
* Leave Michael Jackson alone, stop attacking him! This includes the press too!
* Stop the most filthy lies and rumors.
* We want this website (http://www.childrenhatemj.net) and all other similar ones to be removed from the internet!
* We want Ian Halperin to offer his apologies to Michael Jackson! Where does he got the nerve to offer Michael a “free” medical investigation? Michael does not have to prove anything. And after all he has been trough with the cases, how dare you, Ian Halperin? Find a better way to promote your book next time!
* We want Michael to receive the respect he deserves, because we want our King of POP back!
To all fans:
All of you have always been supporting Michael, in good and bad times.
Still, they won’t leave him alone!
Unite your voices, we are stronger together and stronger then ever.
The world needs to hear what we are saying.
The press should not only publish bad news about Michael, they should publish the good news too.
So I ask you to sign this petition and to join us, if you agree to the above points.
To sign the petition, click here: