THIS IS NOT IT
On June 25th 2009 Michael Jackson died. He was only 50 years old and the father of three young children
Were you shocked? You should have been. In fact, the true state of Michael Jackson’s failing health was being hidden from you by those who are making a profit from the screening of the “This is It” movie.
This is what you are going to see:
-the greatest entertainer that ever lived giving his all to rehearse what could have been an amazing, ground-breaking show
-a motivated crew, working hard to accomplish an extraordinary project
-special effects, incredible choreography, lighting and staging
-movie make-believe at its best….
This is what you are NOT going to see:
– Michael Jackson’s shocking sudden weight loss as a result of stress and medication, reducing him to a mere 108 lbs (49kg) at the time of his death.
– Kenny Ortega, the director of both the tour and the movie, having to help Michael Jackson up the stairs, having to spoon-feed him and cut his food.
-Michael Jackson’s growing concerns: in May, while rehearsing over 10 hours a day, Michael Jackson confided to a few trusted fans he did not feel ready to do 50 shows, having agreed only to 10 originally, he felt pressured and the tour schedule seemed grueling.
-Michael Jackson failing to show up at rehearsals because he was not well, and being picked up from his house by his choreographer to force him to go to work.
– Michael Jackson’s debilitating insomnia and loss of appetite, the crippling pressure he was under, which led him to be over-prescribed and over-medicated by criminal doctors who kept him in an altered, drowsy state throughout the day and in an anesthetic coma at night.
– Everyone around him witnessing to Michael Jackson looking confused and groggy, forgetting the lyrics of his own songs during rehearsals. Nonetheless, his entourage kept enabling his dangerous prescription-drug use, to keep him relaxed, rested and under ‘control’. Those very drugs are named as the cause of death in the coroner’s report.
– You will also not see Michael Jackson’s loyal fans and a couple of his friends attempting to intervene, writing letters pleading for those around him to care for his condition, and ultimately, after being ignored, giving letters of concern to Michael himself. Unfortunately, those who had the power to act did not, instead they chose to keep Michael Jackson isolated and controlled.
You will not see any of this.
It was inhumane. Michael Jackson needed help, but they were too busy relishing the profits this tour would have generated to acknowledge it. AEG, the tour promoter, and Michael’s own entourage, pressed on and did not intervene to stop what clearly looked like a tragedy in waiting.
On June 25th 2009, the world lost its greatest star. The souls of Michael’s fans are still weeping and they may never heal.
Michael Jackson had so much more to give to the world, but his heart stopped under the incredible pressure that was forced on him for this grueling tour, in addition to years of ill-treatment and lies by haters, enablers and media.
Michael Jackson deserved and needed the help he wasn’t given. Instead, through editing and movie-making they try to tell us a different story in an attempt to clear their own conscience, spreading lies to conceal their responsibility. Too bad we were there to witness what truly happened in the weeks leading to his death and we are here now to tell you about it.
Should you decide to watch it, we hope that you will see this movie and the greed that produced it with different eyes, because you are watching the product of those who should bear much guilt for the passing of the world’s greatest entertainer, Michael Jackson, while they are reaping the profits of his death.
This did not have to be it.
Website and more Coming Soon